The first four rules (1991) of the Lolworth Village Club state:
- Name The club shall be called the Lolworth Village Club.
- Objects. The objects of the Lolworth Village Club shall be the provision of social and leisure facilities for residents of the village of Lolworth and the surrounding area and the provision and maintenance of club premises at the Village Hall Lolworth.
- Admission of members. Every candidate for membership shall be proposed and seconded by members of the club. His/her full name and address and the names of the proposer and seconder shall be communicated in writing to the honorary secretary. The secretary shall communicate these particulars to the membership sub-committee which shall have power to accept or reject the candidate. Until a candidate is elected as a member, he/she shall not be entitled to any of the privileges of the club. A period of 48 hours must elapse from the time of acceptance for membership before the member is permitted to have use of the club facilities. No person under the age of eighteen years shall be eligible for membership.
- Entrance fee and annual subscription. Every member shall pay, on being admitted to the club, an entrance fee of One pound (£1) and every member shall pay an annual subscription of One pound (£1) * or such other sum as determined by the committee from time to time. If a member shall fail to pay the annual subscription within three months of the annual general meeting of the club his/her membership shall lapse.
* currently the subscription fee is £2